How to print widgets or export them to PDF, blank or with solutions
From the Chrome browser, you can print a widget or export it to PDF. You can also export a widget to PDF from the BookWidgets application for Windows or OS X (downloadable from https://www.bookwidgets.com/downloads).
In the browser, open your widget in the editor, and select Preview. Select Print from the preview menu. Then, either choose a printer, or choose to export to PDF.
OSX / Windows application
Open the widget and select Preview. In the preview menu, you'll find the Save as PDF option.
Printing or exporting a widget with all the answers filled in:
- Manually: Go into Preview mode, and fill out your widget by hand. Then, repeat the steps above.
- With an answer key:
- Go to General > Answer Keys and set a password.
- Now, go into your preview, and press the clear icon for 5 seconds.
- Then, enter the answer key password. All your answers will now appear.
- Now, print or export as described above.