U047 – My account is linked already
When you try to link an account, but you get an error message that another account is already linked to your LMS (Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams,…), then this means that at some point, you accidentally or otherwise already linked another account to your LMS credentials. In order to undo that, follow these steps:
- Go to the BookWidgets sign in page.
- Sign in with the Google Classroom / Microsoft Teams button (not by email + password).
- You are now logged in with the linked account. Make sure that this is an account you won't be needing anymore, and that it is okay to unlink!
- Unlink this account at the bottom of the page My account.
- Log off.
- Go to the BookWidgets sign in page once more.
- Sign in with the email address and password of the existing BookWidgets account you would like to link (not with any of the Google Classroom / Microsoft Teams/… direct sign-in buttons). If you don't know what your password is, reset your password.
- Now, go to the bottom of the My account page again, and link your account.