Setting up your Schoology Environment
Setting up the Schoology environment for BookWidgets is simple. Here's how you do it.
Note: The Schoology administrator will need credentials in order to set up the environment for BookWidgets. These credentials can be requested by email from our support staff.
- Go to Schoology App Center (https://app.schoology.com/apps/profile/1380319667).
- Find the BookWidgets App, click Install and then choose Add to School.
- In the School Apps area, you will see a list of apps installed in your school. Click the Configure button next to the BookWidgets app.
- Enter your BookWidgets credentials, and click Save.
- You can now install the app automatically to every course, or tell your teachers to click Install from the App Center.