U029 – Setting up your Schoology Environment
Setting up the Schoology environment for BookWidgets is simple. Here's how you do it.
The Schoology administrator will need credentials in order to set up the environment for BookWidgets. These credentials can be requested by email from our support staff.
- Go to Schoology App Center (https://app.schoology.com/apps/profile/1380319667).
- Find the BookWidgets App, click Install and then choose Add to School.
- In the School Apps area, you will see a list of apps installed in your school. Click the Configure button next to the BookWidgets app.
- Enter your BookWidgets credentials, and click Save.
- You can now install the app automatically to every course, or tell your teachers to click Install from the App Center.