How can I combine questions from different Quizzes / Worksheets?
You can copy questions from a Quiz/Worksheet/Split worksheet into another using either the web editor or the OSX/Windows tool.
Using the web editor
- When you're editing your Quiz or Worksheet, press the cog icon at the top-right corner of the editor.
- Select Import from widget.
- Select the questions to import and press the Import button to add the questions to your current widget (or press the Clear & Import button to remove all questions your widget currently has and import these selected ones).
Using the OSX/Windows tool
- Make sure the widget you want to copy from is saved on your machine.
- Open the widget you want to copy the widgets into (either a Quiz or a Worksheet).
- Go into the Quiz or Worksheet menu and select Import questions from. You'll see the list of questions in the quiz you opened.
- Select the ones you want and press the Copy button.
- Save or upload your widget.