How do I share errors in my browser console when the BookWidgets support team asks for it?
If you reach out to the BookWidgets support team through firstname.lastname@example.org and your question is of a particular, technical nature, you may be asked to share the error log of your browser console. What is it and what should you do?
- Open the widget that produces your problem.
- Right-click anywhere on the widget and select Inspect (Element)
(the exact wording may vary according to the browser you're using).
- Click Console. Most browsers display the option in a horizontal tab bar.
- If applicable, scroll all the way down in the console.
- Take a screenshot on which the text is legible. If necessary, enlarge your console window and/or zoom in.
- Send the screenshot back to the team.